It may be summer, but we are already looking forward to the 2017-18 school year. This is our first year of state tournament eligibility! We are excited for a great year of competition.
Before a student can join a team for official practice in August, he or she needs to turn in a completed and signed IHSAA (Indiana HIgh School Athletic Association) Physical Form. DOWNLOAD THE FORM HERE
Here are a few things to know:
- A student cannot participate in an official practice until this form is turned in to the PCR Athletic Department.
- Students can participate in a summer workout before turning in a physical.
- The physical can be completed and signed by a physician, a nurse practitioner, or a physician assistant.
- Don’t forget to bring a hard copy of the physical form to the appointment – the doctor, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant must sign it and write their license number on page 2.
- The signature must be handwritten – no stamped signatures are accepted.
- Parents & students – don’t forget to sign the form on pages 1 and 4.
If you have any questions, contact Andrew Dishman at firstname.lastname@example.org.